This site collects together all the latest news, stories, articles, research and commentary about generative AI hallucinations. The list is updated every couple of hours and you can browse the most recent headlines here.
We’ve also started collecting news from around the web on artificial intelligence in advertising and marketing. Having a machine involved is slightly scary – but we’re curious about how the AI creative process works (and really curious whether Mihali Csikszentmihalyi’s “Creativity” was ever fed to any of the LLMs). Anyway, all the news that’s fit to print can be found on our AI in advertising page.
Whenever we find a news story, article or research paper about generative AI hallucinations you’ll see it here. This page updates frequently. Subscribe to our weekly digest:
The links below will take you direct to the source in a new tab.
- Why African enterprises should not over-trust AI – Intelligent CIO Africa - Intelligent CIO
- McCarthy Tetrault experiments with AI tools expected to reshape how law firms operate - The Globe and Mail
- What was Brian Mulroney's biggest deal as prime minister? Take our news quiz - The Globe and Mail
- How ChatGPT Protects Me From Phishing Attacks | by Alex Panagides | Mar, 2024 - DataDrivenInvestor
- Gemini vs. ChatGPT: Cutting-Edge AI Technologies Head-to-Head - eWeek
- Leveraging AI for customer communication management – Intelligent CIO Africa - Intelligent CIO
- Coquihalla Highway closed in both directions Thursday morning - MSN
- AI 'hallucinations' in court a wake-up call, say experts - Saskatoon Star-Phoenix
- AI 'hallucinations' in court a wake-up call, say experts - Edmonton Journal
- Holding Redlich joins Australian trial of legal sector AI - iTnews
- An AI 'hallucination' turned up in a B.C. court case. Experts say it's a wake-up call - Business in Vancouver
- AI 'hallucination' in BC court prompts caution PiPa News - PiPa News
- AI ‘hallucination’ in B.C. court prompts caution - Global News
- An AI 'hallucination' turned up in a B.C. court case. Experts say it's a wake-up call - msnNOW
- An AI 'hallucination' turned up in a B.C. court case. Experts say it's a wake-up call - Toronto Star